cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need new port out request sent

Gornishmama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In order to receive calls and texts on a transferred number, we need a new Port Out Request sent.  How can we get that so my son's plan will be fully active?  I need to know when the request is happening as the account with Lucky no longer has funds on it so I will need to call them within an hour of the Port out Request from Public

2 REPLIES 2

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Does your son still have the Lucky sim? If so put it back in a phone and then call the number in the link to re-trigger the port.

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility-Services/Help-with-porting-my-number-from-Rogers/m-p/123686/high...

Then you will get a text to confirm. Then the old account will close. Restart the phone with the Public sim in.

Adding - hmm is the other user right? Are you leaving Public or coming to Public?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Both accounts have to active. Assuming you are porting to PM? Your wording is confusing so please clarify - port to where???

You initiate port out at Lucky side. Port authorization SMS should arrive very quickly thus keep Lucky SIM in a phone. Reply Yes within 90 minutes.

If you miss that 90 min window you have to go back to Lucky to send port authorization request.

Need Help? Let's chat.