cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need new SIM card and data issues!

cnnamn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data had been working fine up until Thursday, I assumed I had gone over my limit and that was the reason why, but today it was supposed to restart.  Still no data at all.  So I was following some steps on another thread and took out my SIM and I have now lost it.

I have this in my account info:

Pick & Pay
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 12GB Data
  • - Expired
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

What does "Expired" mean?! I am on auto-pay so I wasn't aware my plan expired?!

Can someone please contact me ASAP as I am not sure how to get a new one.

Thank you!

Elizabeth

4 REPLIES 4

@cnnamn Sounds like the new bug. Contact the moderators to reset your data usage to 0. New SIM won't help if it is the bug.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cnnamn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, I have manually paid the amount due and will head over to Wal-Mart now to get a new SIM to see if the issues are fixed! I'll PM the mod team if I still need help.  Thank you!

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cnnamn

Sorry to hear that. You can find a SIM card at any Walmart close to you or Wow mobile. As well you can check at esso or shell gaz stations. Once you get it, you can only change the SIM card number through your self self service. Meanwhile, you can send a private message to @CS_Agent to look into your expired issue.

Yours,

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cnnamn

Sorry to hear about your issue.  For SIM cards, I recommend heading to your nearest Wow Mobile Boutique or Walmart and picking one up.  You are able to order them through the website and have them mailed but I get the impression from your post you need a SIM card ASAP.  Once you have the SIM card, just log into your self-serve and you can change the SIM card number on your account, then you should be off and rolling again with service.

EDIT:  The "Expired" means the plan you are on is no longer offered, but it doesn't affect your plan, it's just not offered to the masses anymore.  As for loosing service, you may have been hit by the auto-renew bug and will need the assistance of the moderators to get your service restored.  Send a private message to the moderators using this link: @CS_Agentproviding them your name, account number, and an explaination of what happened and they'll be able to get you sorted out.

Need Help? Let's chat.