cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with my plan

gahbez1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just set up the plan now, went for the $120 90 day, province wide, unlimited text, 6 gb plan. Now i log in for the first time on my account and it tells me that the plan i have is the Pick and pay $10 per 30 day plan. It also says i used $8 dollars for this plan and now have $112 in available funds.... The details for my payment history are seen below. I do not know whats happened but for some reason it looks like i got the 30 day plan and the 120 was put as a top up on my account but i do not have the plan i want or set up. I dont even think there's a top up option when first activating your sim but for some reason this has happened to me. Please help. Thanks.

Date Ascending OrderTransaction TypeCredit (Payments)Debit (Charges)Balance

Jun 22, 2017Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$120.00 $120.00
Jun 22, 201730-day pass/Passe de 30 jours $10.00$110.00
Jun 22, 2017AutoPay Reward$2.00 $112.00
7 REPLIES 7

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gahbez1  hopefully your turn won't take too long to arrive 🙂

We are seeing a few people everyday reporting this same error and it seems to have started after last Saturday night's maintenance outage.  Anyways, it sucks to be the victim of this bug.  All I can say is just hang in there until this initial hurdle is cleared and you will enjoy the PM experience in the long run with much better LTE coverage and possibly the lowest prices when you factor in the various rewards.    

gahbez1

Yeah haha ill just wait my turn not in a crazy rush, just kinda sucks i paid $126 on a very limited plan.

They are busy during promotion period.  Many error came out. 😄

gahbez1

@Samianauman hopefully haha. I triple checked everything before going through, saw the $126 total and thought yeah my plan went through. It's weird cause in my payment history it marked the $120 as a top up which makes no sense. 

Hopefully they will get back to you and will resolve your issue. It's just mod have lots of work load.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

gahbez1

Thanks @imm1304, just sent @Shazia_K, hoping to get this fixed soon haha got this phone plan to give as a present and now all i got is a plan that has no data or texting even lol. 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @gahbez1!

Welcome aboard.  Looks like something went wrong and the wrong plan got selected.

No worries, send a private message to @Shazia_K right now with your public mobile phone number to have this corrected.  

Need Help? Let's chat.