cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help porting my phone

mjpottruff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I have the phone ported from Rogers to PM.  Everything works but Data and Recieving phone calls.  I can send and recieve txts and can Dial out.

Any help reolving this would be great.

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ahmedhatia to send the moderator team a private message, please click here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Ahmedhatia

Thank you for writing to us, 

I have removed your private information from the Public post as it's accessible to everyone around here. 

Can you please send us your request in private so that we can assist you? 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Ahmedhatia

I need my account number 

my phone number and 4***-***-*9*2

pin # *****

could you please provide account number I will be appreciate.

mjpottruff

Thanks.  It was from a rogers cell phone..

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mjpottruff do note too that it can take a little time for the port to process:  it can be a few hours for porting from another mobile provider, or up to about a week when porting form a landline or VoIP service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mjpottruff

thank you

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mjpottruff, sounds like you might have a stuck port.  Also what type of phone are you using?  I would also recommend that you contact a MOD to look into this porting issue for you. To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team

to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.