cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need assistance from a mod

Red_Rager
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my iPhone 8+ with my PM sim in it, I have tried to sign into my self serve  but it now says 

"Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help."

I tried to reset my password,  but public mobile never sends me the link. Now I cannot get a new sim card to my account until I can sign in. I have just put money onto the account and would like to get back into it.

5 REPLIES 5

billnamy6976

Just give them some time they answer alot of people's questions they got back to me in few days so will for you also 

Steven2112
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good Luck to you, I've been trying to get a hold of a Mod since yesterday. After multiple messages still waiting.

billnamy6976

You have to write to a Mod and when you do you must give name of account holder email of time of registration and full mailing address 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Red_Rager Sorry to hear about your lost phone.  The reset password function has not worked for awhile.  You need to contact the moderator as stated above.  Due to recent activations and issues with last site maintanence, the moderators have been swamped and very busy.  Hopefully, they caught up with the back log.  However, in the last week, it has taken about one day to respond and sometimes a few days to resolve issues (ie porting in a number)

Since Pubic MObile is a prepaid service, in general, it is hard to get your money back. However, you can discuss that with the moderator.  Even though your message has been tagged to the moderators, generally, it is faster to Private Message the moderator.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Good1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should send a private message to the moderator team. I've tagged them on this message.

If you want to reach the moderators now click this: message to moderators.

@CS_Agent

Moderator's hours of operation: Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.