cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an unlock code for LG G3

Blove239
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello @CS_Agent,

I need an unlock code for the LG g3 to use my phone abroad. Please let me know what info you need from me for this. 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

please remember always to accept as solution ho help you out

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

What carrier supplied this phone?  Unless it came from Telus or Koodo, messaging the moderator team won't help as they won't have the code.  Unlock code needs to be obtained from the supplying carrier.

Rabbi
hi @Blove239
@Lg85 wrote:

You will also need to provide your device's IMEI number by daling *#06# on your phone

(don't disclose it here as it is a public forum) to the mods. If your carrier is either Telus/Koodo, the mods will be able to unlock it for you. 

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will also need to provide your device's IMEI number (don't disclose it here as it is a public forum) to the mods. If your carrier is either Telus/Koodo, the mods will be able to unlock it for you. 

X-Files

@Blove239
You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link @Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
✪ PM account Email address (if available)
✪ SIM card number (if available)
✪ PM phone number (if available)
✪ Detailed explanation - if your LG G3 from TELUS or PM, they can unlock it for free, if not,  go back to your correct carriers and unlock for free too, good luck ~! Robot Happy
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

JDT

You need to send a private message to the Moderator team, not just tag them.  They will let you know what additional information is required.

Need Help? Let's chat.