cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a data top up

Osas1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to add more data to my account due to the Rogers outage. My payment isn’t processing. I need the data as soon as possible. Please help!

7 REPLIES 7

Bailey1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Credit card is not working either.  Anyone behind the scenes that could help us out her.  

Bailey1

It really don’t matter what I’m trying to pay with either nothing is working.  I need my phone 

Bailey1

Can someone help me also. I’m trying to do the same but there is no way to make a payment nothing is working. 

Bailey1

I’m trying to do the same but there is no where for me to get a voucher or pay online and my phone will be out of service tomorrow.  What can I do, I need my phone 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So you currently have a Visa Debit registered? You tried to buy a voucher online? Or at a store? "They" is that vendor? Or "they" is Public?

Osas1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to use debit! I got it before like for a Roaming add on but interac is not working due to the Rogers outage…I tried to get a voucher but they cannot process it either.  Should I try credit card? I was hoping someone Behind the scenes could just top it up for me 😞

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How are you trying to pay? Do you have a credit card registered? Voucher? Do you have a balance?

Need Help? Let's chat.