cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help, cannot "contact us" on app

BeauM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm a new subscriber who cannot complete my activation. I'm stuck in a "subscription not activated" loop and need help. I cannot submit a ticket through the app, therefore I cannot get any help from Public Mobile so I'm trying here.

It starts like this: There's a "Get Support" button at the bottom of the app. Clicking on that takes me to a chatbot with "Contact Us" as an option. No matter what I try after that, eventually it asks me to submit a ticket by logging in to My Account, and there's a button to "Sign In". When I click on the "Sign In" button, it appears to launch a browser to verify my credentials (not sure why the app cannot do this, but I digress), takes me to the typical EverSafe site where I enter my credentials, and then the browser redirects to a dead end webpage. If I return to the Public Mobile App, it's stuck on the same chatbot page with "Sign In" button at the bottom. I cannot get past this point.

I've tried this on 2 devices about 6 - 8 times now, always the same. The webpage I'm stuck on is just a blank page, no buttons or options, I'm just stuck there. The URL is something like: widget.telus.tiia.ai/auth.html ... etc

Additional details: Tried this on a Samsung Galaxy S9 and Google Pixel 8. Using Chrome mobile browser on both. 

8 REPLIES 8

Senor-Ayjay

This is happening to me now ugh. How did you fix it? I signed up and then after trying to port my number it said error. Exactly the same issue with asking me to login again and then this site pops up and won't load.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/auth.html?type=auth&data=2d3rjdAsgezJtSjkHKy9ppjkILV

BeauM

Okay never mind, after resetting everything it all started to work - it turns out the authentication code was being texted to my new SIM (which wasn't in service yet), but then that part got fixed and I was able to complete the registration and subscription after all. I must have tried logging in right when things were in flux. I later retrieved a message from a CSR saying they were processing my ticket and there would be temporary interruption. All good now. Still confused why this was so hard to begin with, but whatever.

BeauM

Okay this is really weird now. I cannot access the app so I'm stuck doing these back-and-forth Private Messages with customer service agents. Now it appears someone has setup my account wrong, or done something else to my account to make it inaccessible.

When I try to log in - either through the app or through my laptop's web browser, I typically am asked for login credentials and sometimes the site asks me to authenticate by sending me a 6-digit code to my email. That part has worked flawlessly until this morning. Now it's not longer sending me the code to my email address, it's sending it to a phone number that I don't recognize. I can only assume they are sending a text message to my inactive SIM card.

WTF Public Mobile? I cannot access your services. I cannot get support. The only thing that was working until now (Private Messaging), is now broken, so there's literally no way to contact anybody? The chatbot thing is unhelpful because it's just a series of prompts that don't really lead me to the right path. There is no "reset password" button on the page I'm trying to access. Sheesh! This is just terrible service. I think I'm just gonna cancel everything and get out now. But how do I even contact anyone to cancel at this point?

*FRUSTRATED*

BeauM

Thank you, I now have a ticket opened.

@ShadowzXIII wrote:

Try opening a ticket with this link instead

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It may also be trying to take you to a live chat page which is not available for now until 11 hours from now

Please be aware that Public Mobile does not provide support by live chat.

Lon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the exact same issue, plan to just try again tomorrow and if that doesn't work will try getting hold of a CS on here

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also wait times are a bit longer than usual.

ShadowzXIII
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try opening a ticket with this link instead

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It may also be trying to take you to a live chat page which is not available for now until 11 hours from now

Need Help? Let's chat.