cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscribing issues

Steig
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my SIM card and tried activating my account while bringing my old number and I got "Something didn't go right while activating". How do I move forward from here?

6 REPLIES 6

Ok great they will be able to direct you from there.

If you were porting your number from another carrier and you didn't get the confirmation text, that means it was not done correctly.  Are you trying to come from another provider and keep your number? 

Did you follow steps 1-5 correctly? 

Sansan_1-1709247290385.png

Steig

Thanks for the link. I sent them a message never got the text.

Did you get their text and replied already?  The account number of your old provider is what you need to provide. If so and still stick you can send a message to cs at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Steig

My old phone is still active and I entered all the info they asked for. I am stuck on this screen and it wont let me do anything else and the help function doesn't work.

Steig_0-1709245873791.png

Steig

My old phone is still active and I entered all the info they asked for. I am stuck on this screen and it wont let me do anything else and the help function doesn't work.Screenshot_20240229-152512.png

Need Help? Let's chat.