cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SERVICE

Mlady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not been able to get incoming calls or make out-going calls since Thursday March 2, 2023.  The lack of service is ongoing all Friday, March 3, 2023.   What is happening to fix this?  Many others are having the same issue.

6 REPLIES 6

misty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am having a problem calling out and receiving calls  all it does is go beep beep

bucka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have no service today - My autopay payment was supposed to be taken March 4 - instead I get a message announcing to me and anyone calling me that I don't have an active service account due to non payment. I've even added funds manually and and the website alternates between active and suspended (with no way to click the button to activate the plan).  This is pretty poor Public - The autopay is active with a valid card, this is 100% a system failure on your side. How can you get ahold of anyone who can actually fix stuff???  It tells you to call *611 BUT THEN SAYS YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACTIVE PLAN WHEN YOU TRY!!!!

PublicMgr_Alex
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

lulu72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My issue was resolved this morning and now calling is once again not working. 😠

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The community is actively getting updates from the company in this thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Open-Issue-Service-Impacts/m-p/955299/h...

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mlady  There’s been a issue with this PM is aware and working in it , in the meantime you can contact support to let them know your one of them 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

adding here’s the latest on the issue 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Open-Issue-Service-Impacts/td-p/955119

Need Help? Let's chat.