cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyAccount password error

Tan21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m struggling to login to MyAccount. After successfully changing my password it still doesn’t work to login. Why isn’t this working?

5 REPLIES 5

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Tan21 wrote:

I’m struggling to login to MyAccount. After successfully changing my password it still doesn’t work to login. Why isn’t this working?

@Tan21 , how did you make out trying our suggestions to login to your account? If none of our suggestions worked for you did you submit a support ticket & if so what did you find out?

You asked for our help so we have been trying to help you. Please let us know the outcome.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tan21 

another consideration … if you are logging in from a device which has stored/remembered credentials, once you see the login information auto populate in the fields, do not tap the login button.

If you do, it will generate an error message and not allow you to login.

Just allow your system to automatically log you in once the credentials auto fill and you’ll notice it will take you to the my account page. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tan21 

any chance you have a Telus or Koodo My Account login as well

Ams  do you use any  browser extension like  dark reader (or other  dark theme extension ) or pop up blocker?  If possible, disable them and try again.  

If using it on Windows, you do so by running this for chrome :

"C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-extensions

or 

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-extensions

And try to login again using Incognito mode on a different browser and see if it works 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tan21 

Adding to @LitlLdy recommendations, login on a laptop or desktop computer.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Tan21 wrote:

@Tan21 , please try logging in with a browser in private / incognito mode. This website has cashing issues!

Need Help? Let's chat.