cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My time card won't go on to my phone

Crowman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a time card for $40 and the thing does not go on my I said it said I'm approved but then when I try to put it on my phone it said it couldn't do it so what's going on there I still have it the number I mean I just let me do it

2 REPLIES 2

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Crowman wrote:

I bought a time card for $40 and the thing does not go on my I said it said I'm approved but then when I try to put it on my phone it said it couldn't do it so what's going on there I still have it the number I mean I just let me do it

@Crowman What said you are approved? That is unusual. Are you certain it is a voucher for Public Mobile and not PC Mobile?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Crowman  Not sure I fully understand.

There are two ways to add a voucher to your account. 

1 - calling 611

2- logging into your account and clicking "Make a payment" then on type (where it displays credit card) there is a dropdown to switch it to voucher.

You enter the 12 digit number on your voucher. May say "pin" with 12 digits. 

Then the money is added to your available funds. At payment due date the system will process and debit the funds to pay for your 30 day plan.

Or is you account suspended for non payment and you're using a voucher to reactivate?

In your account when you log in. Is there a balance for your voucher in Available Balance?

Or when you try to enter your voucher number either by 611 or through your account. Do you get an error?

Let us know

Need Help? Let's chat.