cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's called I refer to friend and that friend is still on public mobility for the last 3 months but

Crowman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Like I just said I referred a friend they got in public mobility they gave my code either of us have seen any reward for that and it's been just approximately obvious 3 months

3 REPLIES 3

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Crowman wrote:

Like I just said I referred a friend they got in public mobility they gave my code either of us have seen any reward for that and it's been just approximately obvious 3 months

@Crowman  You have the patience of Jobe. Most people that come on here and complain about this do so after a couple of hours have passed and they did not received the reward!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Crowman 

Your friend would have had to use your referral code when activating. If they did they would have received a $10 signup bonus within 72 hours of activation and you would have received $1 off per 30 days.

3 months later that is really really later and there is likely absolutely nothing PM will do for you.

You can try to (but 3 months is to long. Sometimes they won't give it after a week)

You need to give your friend your referral code. Then your friend has to contact moderators. Provide his account information and say he was referred by this code. (Your code)

Two ways your friend can reach them.

Simon.JPG

 or Private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Again 3 months it's likely not going to happen unfortunately.

Have a good day and happy holidays!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Crowman ,

3 months! That should have appeared with 72 hours.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to:

Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.