cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My subscription fee problem.

uncertain6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just changed my subscription from price 40 a month to 34 a month but when I check my bank balance it still cost me 44 which is my previous subscription plan fee. But then I check my public mobile app it shows me my subscription already changed. The problem is I cost 44 to get a service of 34 plan! Can anyone tell me how to fix it? I never face a problem like this.

6 REPLIES 6

uncertain6

Thank you the problem has been solved.

@uncertain6 

did you just change to that new $34 plan today ? Looks like your old plan renewed...then you changed and got that new plan. If you selected Change Now, it'll change to the selected plan right away AND you pay for new plan right away even though your $40 plan just renewed today. You should have selected Change on Renewal.  At PM there is no refunds or pro-rating of plans. IF this sounds familiar, your best to message a CSA and ask to have your account credited for the lost difference because you selected incorrect option.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, it shouldn't be doing this so you can submit a ticket to a Public Mobile CS agent. You plan should have been at least $38 not including any discounts you have.

uncertain6

Ok, I will send to CS agent. My renewal date will be Dec 02, 2023 - Jan 01, 2024

uncertain6

屏幕截图 2023-12-02 175659.png

I dont understand.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When is your renewal date?

You can submit a ticket to a Public Mobile CS agent and hopefully they can straighten this out. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.