cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My subscription fee problem again and wait for 1 month

uncertain6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

At the beginning of 2023 December I wrote my request to Public Mobile and they said they will solve my fee problem and I provided my information to them and now I still didn't get solve. Last month when I changed my subscription to a lower price and it still cost me the previous price and public mobile worker promised to lower my fee this month but when i check my bank balance it still cost my the same price nothing change. I feel confused and don't understand, if you can't solve this problem just don't deceive me!

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@uncertain6   In your previous thread you said your renewal date was January 1.  Are you saying that the wrong charge for this renewal is already showing as charged (not pending) in your bank account?  

We are customers like you. You reached out for our help. If you don't want to follow or directions to help you,  then that is your choice.

As I said, send them back the message showing what they said they would do. Also keep I'm mind that today is a holiday  so maybe tomorrow it will be correct automatically. 

Have a Happy New Year.

uncertain6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nothing usable, forget about it. Just i am not lucky to met this **bleep**ing problem

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@uncertain6 

A few things:

• We're not employees here, we're just other customers like you.  We can't amend billed amounts
  • Have you checked your Available Funds to see if they placed a credit there for the amount you are owed
  • Was the amount charged to your credit card IDENTICAL or did it vary somewhat (please screenshot your PM Account payment history for the last few months for us to see - masking any personal info)
  • Failing all that, direct your concern to their customer support agents:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

If you you have a message confirming what you have said, they do need to honor it.  

Go back to your previous messages and find the message you are referring to and take a screenshot and forward it back to them. 

Or go back to  the message and click reply. You need to find the message with that conversation thread and send it back to them.

Need Help? Let's chat.