cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My second month free Promo credit of CAD$25 didnt get credited

24a
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My second month free Promo credit of CAD$25 didnt get credited rather my services got stopped and I have been asked to raise a ticket to get the same what is the process to do so.

With no customer care support available I m really suffering and struggling to get it sorted need help rather to activate my services i needed to get charged back again.

Not happy with services at all.

Thanks & regards

Avneesh Bhandari

8 REPLIES 8

@24a  @munirrw39 

Occassionally promo credits get missed but the moderators are very quick to rectify the situation. Their response time is generally within 2 to 4 hours often within one hour. Ive even had a reply in as little as 10 minutes. The great thing is i dont have to set aside a couple hours out of my day to call in and have an adverserial conversation trying to explain and get a problem fixed.

Additionally take this as a reminder to check your account each month like you would check your credit card bill or your hydro bill. Take a screenshot of your transaction history and your overview page before and after your renewal if possible. It also never hurts to manually pay for your service to avoid the slight possibility of an autopay failure.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@24a wrote:

With no customer care support available I m really suffering and struggling to get it sorted need help rather to activate my services i needed to get charged back again.

Not happy with services at all.

There IS customer care support available. This is the 21st century so they made the support by messaging rather than phoning as a cost saving measure. You don't have to listen to elevator music for an hour or two waiting for someone to help you. The fact that support is online only IS indicated on the Public Mobile web site.

AE_Collector

@munirrw39 wrote:

Thanks, I am going to create a ticket and message hopefully they will contact me.

@munirrw39 you're very welcome.  Please come back and let us know what happens.  Best wishes!

munirrw39

Thanks, I am going to create a ticket and message hopefully they will contact me.

@munirrw39 wrote:

I have the same problem didnt get credited for the 25$ 

Hi @munirrw39 if you met the criteria on the Flash Sale, then contact the moderators to fix it for you.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

munirrw39

I have the same problem didnt get credited for the 25$ 

24a

Thanks Dear have raised the issue to moderator team and hope to hear from them soon.

Thanks once again for your quick response.

BR//

a24

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@24a The second month free promotion has certain criteria back then. In the meantime, you can reach the moderator by click on the "envelop" icon and send to "moderator_team" and states your issue. It is much easier. 

Need Help? Let's chat.