Did you mean: 

My refer a friend code is NOT working!

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there any reason my refer a friend stopped working? 😕

6 REPLIES 6

devraj5698
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

buang99 Try to see if the other party entered the correct code, otherwise best would be to talk to a moderator to resolve the issue.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@buang99 What do you see in the "Enter Referral Code" field if you visit the link: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/?raf=XXXXXX <= your referral code? 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@buang99 wrote:

Are you able to go into more detail on this and explain what has happened?  Did you lose a referral or did someone try and join with your code and it didn't work?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If it's not what others have already said. Do you possibly mean your referral code has either an O (Alphabet) or 0 (zero) and that is what is not working? Because it's entered wrong🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@buang99 wrote:

What do you mean "stopped working"?

If your referred friend suspends or ports out then you would lose that referral.

Is it that you're not getting the $1 anymore? Can you prove that the friend is still with Public Mobile?

There was a system purge a while ago and maybe it sweeps through periodically to remove invalid referrals. Maybe it's not perfect.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @buang99 

Why do you think it stopped working?

Is your current plan still active?

Need Help? Let's chat.