cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My posts are disappearing!!!

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

I had been logged in since about noon and actively reading and posting when I noticed that my posts had all disappeared.  My last post showing was three hours ago.... and I noticed that my name was not in the Users Online.... all the time being logged in.

I thought it was my laptop so I logged out, deleted my browsing history, cache and cookies, and restarted my computer.  

Now it is showing in Users Online that I am 26-24 which means that I am/was on 26mins and 24mins idle.  I have never (so far) been idle while I am logged in.

Any other members experiencing this today?

Edit:  and my lost posts are not in my Unmoderated Items list.  Weird!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@RosieR wrote:

@kselmak wrote:

@RosieR 

Do you see my rejected items tab?

This is where they may be

@kselmak yes I did, I checked my rejected items page and it shows that my last failed post was from 2 weeks ago.  

@RosieR Just a thought, if you have more than one page check them as well. I found that mine are not always in chronological order......

View solution in original post

59 REPLIES 59

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @RosieR 

good question

has this happened to you before?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@RosieR 

Could it be the too many edits thing?  Or it got moved to a different thread?

@Spudster wrote:

Hi @RosieR 

good question

has this happened to you before?

@Spudster no, first time 

@HALIMACS wrote:

@RosieR 

Could it be the too many edits thing?  Or it got moved to a different thread?

@HALIMACS no not too many edits as they show posted and I could see the post and then they just all disappeared.  and they are not in my Unmodified Items list.  also no to moved thread because I can see the threads but my posts were not there.

Try changing wording, shortening and dropping some links and/or pictures

Just reposting won't work, for some reason filter didn't like it, but you probably won't figure out why. i think they oversharpened after latest bursts of spam attacks around here

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

See mine were banned instantly, this is probably 6th time I'm replying

I noticed it couple of days ago right after people complained about inboxes filling with junk

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If the link above is still available, click on my rejected items, you should be able to find all your disappeared posts and replies

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RosieR ....  have you figured it out yet? I know if you are logged in and if you dont do anything on the forum ( period of inactivity), it will log you out after some time. It can be frustrating until you realize this. 🙂

@kselmak @RosieR @HALIMACS @Spudster 

This is ridiculous. All my prior posts have disappeared on this thread. Interesting correlation by @kselmak  on the spam thing as this latest batch of missing posts also started at the same time.

All my missing posts are at;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected