Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account pull down menu on Self Serve

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi all,

On the Self Serve, there is a pull-down menu in the Account# field:

HALIMACS_1-1607720706507.png

Can anyone tell me what use that pull-down serves? 

I realize the whole 'one account per phone number' thing, but is there (or was there ever) a way to view multiple accounts on one login page?  That would be a great feature.

Thoughts?

7 REPLIES 7

It is a Telus feature. I used to be able to do ONE login and access my account and my wife's. 

No doubt the PM site is a stripped down and modified Telus creation. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HALIMACS 

The PM self-serve portal software code may be started from a billing system from Telus and Koodo and customized for PM system.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS yup i also thought yippie when i saw it the first time, but it's useless really

@Anonymous thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RosieR : The self-serve is not Khoros.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS I also clicked that little arrow lol  Drop down menu showed my acct number.. so I never thought about it again. lol but you did huh? lol  Well, I think Khoros could accommodate more than one account but Public Mobile does not have that option right now.

Happy holidays!  🎄🎄🎄

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @HALIMACS ,

I do not know historically info. on this.....

The account number field is currently setup to look like a multi-field pull down list field, perhaps, with an intention to have the option to have more accounts.

But, currently, PM does not have the ability to have two account numbers connected to the same email.

Although, that would be an excellent feature to have active; it is not currently available. Maybe add this to the “Wishlist” – and maybe, one day, it could happen!  🙂

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/The-Community-s-Public-Mobile-Wishlist/m-p/...

Need Help? Let's chat.