cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My number got ported after 12 days and now I'm completely cut off

redfield
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My number go ported after 12 days of waiting, just like mods promised, but now I can't make or receive calls, no SMS, no data, no "my account"

I was OK with waiting before because at least my phone worked, but now... 

Does anybody have experience, how long should I wait before I'll be able to use my phone as usual?

9 REPLIES 9

naeem382
Plz plz help me

naeem382
Now my num not working

naeem382
Amount Owing:$135.60
Payment Method:

Sorry, we are unable to verify your card at this time. Please ensure your card
details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience
problems, contact your card provider for more information.
i have this issue

redfield

Thanks, @Shazia_K

Everything works Ok now

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @redfield

I'm really sorry for the long wait, 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be good to go. 

Thanks @ShawnC13 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

redfield

This is ridiculous

I'm getting "new voicemail" messages but when I call my voicemail I get "sorry, we cannot complete your call" auto response

@Shazia_K not sure if she is in yet but maybe she could take a look at this as you have already waited 12 days and now have no service after your port was completed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

redfield

Of course I restarted my phone a couple of times and already contacted mods. 

It's unacceptable for me to be cut off so, I'm just curious, how long does it usually takes before they  "complete the transfer" for real

ajanda
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you try restarting your phone or see if your other sim is dead/ not receiving calls.

A port in can take a bit of time.

A friend of mine just got his partially port fixed on Sunday and they were coming from Chat-R. The issue you describe in your post was excatly the same case. Outgoing calls work but any incoming ones would ring on the Chat-R sim. They had send a support request using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the website around Nov 18. Private messages were send to two of the mods on Nov 20 but not of those were looked at. An agent had called on Saturday and the port completely works as of Sunday. It took just over 2 weeks to get resolved. However that was the first time the mods have tired to port over the line. Your case seems similar but slightly different.

Steps to get in touch with Mods:

Also try PM one of the mods with your relative Account #, SIM Card# etc.. Follow this link on how to send a private message to a Mod: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

At the bottom of PM's website go under the "Get Help" section and hit Contact Us to get help with your porting issue. 

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

**Do not post any of this info on the community threads.

Need Help? Let's chat.