cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My friend introduced me to PM. He did not get the rewards

peterzhangon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My friend introduced me to PM, and he went to USA. Now he is back.

Now I know his phone number. Can you add the reward to him?

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8

hung52

They are very busy with all the new registration. Also I got a call from Publicmobile and they resolve the problem in no time... Just be patient. If you wait, you will get what you want. They don't have many staff here. 

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@peterzhangon wrote:

Hi,

I have sent a private msg to you. Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Peter

Hi peterzhangon,

Sadly, I'm not a PM employee. I'm not going to be much help in this case. I was just pointing you in the right direction. Follow the link in my previous post to find out how to get in touch with an actual mod!

Sorry! I'll tag @Mary_M for good measure 😉

peterzhangon

Hi,

I have sent a private msg to you. Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Peter

nekkidtruth

@peterzhangon wrote:

Yes. what can I do?

Thanks,

Did you send one of the mods a PM? Here's some instructions: How to contact a Moderator!

Once that's done, you'll have to be patient as currently they are backlogged severely due to the promotion.

Good luck!

peterzhangon

Yes. what can I do?

Thanks,

nekkidtruth

@thymaster wrote:

You friend made a big mistake introducing you to PM. The company service is horrible and many people are not getting proper service help. It's disgusting.

That's rather nasty to say. There are hundreds of people every day here that receive proper service. While there's currently a wait time (yes, that's frustrating), they are being helped. That being said, this person already has service and doesn't have an issue with their service so this isn't really the time nor place for your rant. This person just wants to give their friend credit where it's due by using them as their referral after the fact. A valid question.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@peterzhangon Can you clarify your question?

Do you want to give your nubmer to your friend as a referral?

thymaster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You friend made a big mistake introducing you to PM. The company service is horrible and many people are not getting proper service help. It's disgusting.

Need Help? Let's chat.