cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My freedom plan renew coming on 3rd july

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
If I move to public mobile today I mean on 1st then I don't have to top up my freedom account anymore. Reason. I am asking because of porting issues that's majority of fm users having when moving to public mobile.
Also I have a community forum account from 2015 if i signup with new email address I can update my community account and connect with public mobile account. ? Right
4 REPLIES 4

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Thx everyone just ported and everything working not a single issue so far all services up and running. Thanks

moalsamman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can almost assure you that there should be no more issues with your porting, I ported successfuly twice, once from Freedom then from Rogers. Took less than an hour and service works fine. Be sure to port using the self serve even if you ported during activation as the problem of porting and activating at the same time is where the issues are arising. Also add some money to the account if there is a payment issue and ensure you have the right plan when you login thats what fixed my activation problem.

If you port on 1st of July that's should be good enough.
Also community forum what you need to do when you create your account then go back to community account then setting and chsnge your email address to the one you planning to use on self serve to get rewards.
And if porting get stuck mod team is here to look after you once you send a private msg to them. I wouldn't wait if you only have 2 more days left for renewal.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

If you can port it before they charge you, then you dont need to top up.

Be careful with the timing when porting, especially now its busy with the promotion.

Your forum account email can be updated if you like, and make sure you have the same email as your public mobile account, so you get the rewards if any.  

Need Help? Let's chat.