cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My accidental visa top up of $120 has disappeared

Joisso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last May I was trying to top

Up my account to add US data and text while I was travelling to States. Needless to say I messed up and had done it wrong and added $120 on my account. I have auto visa payment. I’ve had that balance sitting in my account for a while. I recently logged on and I now have a 0 balance. That amount has disappeared. Payment is always done auto with my credit card.  How can I find out what happened to my $120 balance. Was going to use it for paying for my US travel to add data and text 

4 REPLIES 4

Joisso

thanks i will look into my visa payments and if im still not certain, I will post pics of payment history  for help

Joisso

thankyou.  that is what i was thinking.  i will go back to my visa statements and check if that was the case.  i just assumed that with automatic billing, that available funds weren't touched.  using $20 at a time for US add on was going to take me some time to use as I only really need it once a year

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Joisso , check your payment history.  You will likely see no amount taken from your credit card until account funds were consumed.  If you like you can post the payment history screen cap here with personal information blanked out and the community can help with interpreting the line items. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Joisso 

PM will use your available fund to pay your renewal first before taking money from your autopay Visa card.

Check your payment history from your self serve account and your Vsa statements.

Which plan do you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.