cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account useless

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Every time I try to log in, it just hangs. 

The website continues to load, then dies.

Really frustrating.  It became so frustrating, I gave up my request to port my old number and will use the new number I received from another provider.

So, not going back to PM.  PM and Lucky aren't the cheapest ones out there.  I never see any discounts either.

Bye all.  Enjoy this slow website which doesn't even support quoting messages unless you use a desktop or laptop.  LMAO. Pathetic. 

Edit:  Now, it can't verify my email my email address.  Lol!  Good riddance,  PM!!

11 REPLIES 11

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous It been about 15 minutes since his last sign on, who knows lol, ill bet that hes still here to stay. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Peeking out and whispering...is he gone now? 🙂

Leaving

Final message.  Public Mobile is sending me emails to my EMAIL ADDRESS to complete a payment survey.  LOL!

BYE BYE!!!!!!

Leaving

I don't care.  Public Mobile is garbage and they never gave me the 5gb of data I signed up for.

When I try to log in, I receive the message that my email address is not verified - it won't accept my password, obviously. 

PM sucks.  Bye and good riddance to them!

I know you guys are trying to help and I appreciate it but I don't need this headache and the plans suck, too, now.

Not worth it.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Leaving wrote:

Every time I try to log in, it just hangs. 

The website continues to load, then dies.

Really frustrating.  It became so frustrating, I gave up my request to port my old number and will use the new number I received from another provider.

So, not going back to PM.  PM and Lucky aren't the cheapest ones out there.  I never see any discounts either.

Bye all.  Enjoy this slow website which doesn't even support quoting messages unless you use a desktop or laptop.  LMAO. Pathetic. 

Edit:  Now, it can't verify my email my email address.  Lol!  Good riddance,  PM!!

Hold on!!!!  

Clear your history, clear your cache, or try a different web browser. 

I realize you are frustrated but talking like you are..won't get you any sympathy or help!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!1

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Leaving 

You've had a rough go since your November ventures with Public Mobile.

The PM website is by far the S L O W E S T item I use for all my various online activities - it's a legitimate concern.

Sorry to see you go - you've relied on the Community to help out - and we'll be here should you return.

Best wishes!!!

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry for your bad experience.

Mine has been the opposite.  Seamless transition, excellent coverage, great perks and regular free offers 😁

Also no more hours dealing with customer service at Rogers after being overcharged almost every month.
The PM community has been fantastic!
I couldn’t be happier with Public Mobile 🤩

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Leaving...good luck wherever you go.

We'll be here when you return. Hopefully with improved website too.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Leaving since you are not porting out call 611 from you on sim and disable auto-pay. That way you are not charged 

If you look at your welcome email from pm it might have the pm account number. That and your name is all you need to port out.

Edit yes it's there in the to field

From: Public Mobile <public-mobile-notifications@publicmobile.ca>

To: account number

Subject: Your Public Mobile Activation Details

Leaving

Lol.  It's garbage.  So many can't even log into their accounts.  That is a pattern here and with Public Mobile. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally. Yup. No place works for everybody.

Need Help? Let's chat.