cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple mobile phone number

seghier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My second number was suspended , and I could not reactivate it . 

Because could not access  with my first account used for my first number . 

How can I  re-activate it .

Must I use another account for my second number ? 

Rgds 

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@seghier 

If you created both of your accounts using the same email address then yes your login is hidden by the second account you created that you can access. In the short term the best way for you to pay and reactivate your second account or the hidden account would be dialing 611 from the phone or 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10-digit phone number and then you can add your voucher which should immediately reactivate your account as long as the voucher amount exceeds or equals your plan amount on that account.

If for some reason it does not immediately reactivate then you will have to contact customer support. When contacting customer support make sure you have a separate email address already to put on the account you cannot access so you will then be able to access the login for that account.

As per my post in your other thread here's all the info you need to know about vouchers....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@Timer- Did you read what the OP said? He said he couldn't access it with his first account (which he can't). And went on to ask does one need another account (well yes). This tells me he likely activated in a store if he didn't know about having another account. Yes indeed if he activated the other account himself then he would have an account. But clearly he doesn't know that.

But as we too often see, he hasn't come back with any updates.

@dust2dust  you are a great guy, you like to help and get to the bottom of it

Not everyone like you,  some just like to post, post fast without really thinking helpful or not

@dust2dust 

OP has Multiple phone number and should be as will for email ... to tried reset password to get verification code by email, to set new password to Reactivate.

@hTideGnow- Well yes and it's the problem with copying text from a reference without thinking whether everything in what got copied is relevant to the problem. I understand using references and copying things. But it wastes their own time and that of the customers to add irrelevant or inapplicable information.

Hi @dust2dust that was the template for any login issue..🤣

@Timer- How would they reset their password or get any verification code whichever way when they don't seem to even have an account?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@seghier 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

then  Reset Password

maybe your Autopay failed,or need to update CC info.
To Login Page   you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to make manual payment this time.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Why was it suspended? Do you know the 4 digit account pin? You can also pay using vouchers or real time payments. Dial 611 to enter the vouchers. It can also use a registered credit card with your 4 digit pin.

Did you activate the account in a store?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@seghier 

You can contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account.

You can purchase a PM voucher in the meantime and dial 611 to enter the voucher number until an agent gets back to you.

You can purchase them from:

1CB1C84F-C66E-4F47-AAFC-F7AB9DFE6EBB.jpeg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @seghier PM is one phone number with one My Account with one email.  You would have used a different email address for your 2nd account  

Please open ticket with CS Agent and they can help to find out the login

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.