cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to another province

Jeffreylixinyue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do my loyalty, referal, and auto pay rewards stay with my account if I change phone numbers to a different province? And is it possible to do so without the help of any moderators? I’ve sent them a couple messages but nobody responds. It has been a week. I’m from Quebec  and moving to Toronto.

6 REPLIES 6

Jeffreylixinyue

Thanks everyone!

Amrit

Hello Jeffrey

Your rewards will remain the same alone with your cell number. Nothing will change. I moved myself and enjoying the same service with same rewards and with same cell phone number😊 Good Luck

Good1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Enjoy Toronto, Ontario. It's a nice city. 🙂

So Toronto doesn’t spell centre correctly?  

That’s why Toronto is so out of touch with the rest of us!

Kidding about the out of touch.  Not about the spelling. 😉

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeffreylixinyue, nothing will change in the account except for the phone number.  Welcome to the center of the Canadian Universe!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Jeffreylixinyue wrote:

Do my loyalty, referal, and auto pay rewards stay with my account if I change phone numbers to a different province? And is it possible to do so without the help of any moderators? I’ve sent them a couple messages but nobody responds. It has been a week. I’m from Quebec  and moving to Toronto.

You will keep all of your rewards as long as the account is in good standing and your referals are in good standing.

You can change your phone number yourself (I believe once per month maximum)

• Select "Plans and Add-ons"
  • Select "Change Phone Number"

Please see this post on how to change your phone number if you have any difficulty

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/How-can-I-change-my-phone-number/td-p/1599...

Remember you cannot select your home province independently of your assigned phone number.  Your home province is selected when you change your number, and is defined by your area code.

Need Help? Let's chat.