cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Moto E5 Play Compatibility

Munday
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m thinking of purchasing this unlocked Motorola Moto E5 Play. Willmyphonework.net doesn’t list this model. Can anybody definately confirm if it will work on PM before I order it?

Thanks in advance

5B2EBB02-33E0-450E-9BA2-6CAD3BB5B3FA.png

6 REPLIES 6

Munday

@chocobodavid wrote:

I have this phone and I have no problems with it on Public Mobile network.

It is a great phone I just wish Motorolla will update the OS to Android Pie.

Let me know if you have any hardware question.

Have a great day.

Thanks for letting me know. Much appreciated!

chocobodavid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have this phone and I have no problems with it on Public Mobile network.

It is a great phone I just wish Motorolla will update the OS to Android Pie.

Let me know if you have any hardware question.

Have a great day.

Munday

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Munday wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Munday wrote:

I’m thinking of purchasing this unlocked Motorola Moto E5 Play. Willmyphonework.net doesn’t list this model. Can anybody definately confirm if it will work on PM before I order it?

Thanks in advance

It is not enough to just says E5 Play.  Motorola often makes several worldwide variants, each with its own unique set of network compatbibilities.

Where are you thinking of getting this phone from? And you can provide the exact/sepcific model number?  I can tell you that if you get the prepaid version that is sold as a Chatr device, it will work fine at Public Mobile.

Thanks for the info. Here’s my source:

https://www.motorola.ca/products/moto-e-play-gen-5

Buying directly from Motorola Canada, you'll be fine.  By the way, you can often get this phone for $30 less at PC Mobile or for $20 less at Best Buy.

Thanks again!

@Munday wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Munday wrote:

Thanks in advance

It is not enough to just says E5 Play.  Motorola often makes several worldwide variants, each with its own unique set of network compatbibilities.

Where are you thinking of getting this phone from? And you can provide the exact/sepcific model number?  I can tell you that if you get the prepaid version that is sold as a Chatr device, it will work fine at Public Mobile.

Buying directly from Motorola Canada, you'll be fine.  By the way, you can often get this phone for $30 less at PC Mobile or for $20 less at Best Buy.

Munday

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Munday wrote:

Thanks in advance

@Munday wrote:

Thanks in advance

Need Help? Let's chat.