cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mods please help

Liajazz777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

need to stop payment and ALL ON my special needs daughters cell I added 1 MNTH AGO she used 5 days n I don't remember her 4 digit pin to block n stop direct payment coming out in 5 days plz

1 REPLY 1

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Liajazz777 wrote:

need to stop payment and ALL ON my special needs daughters cell I added 1 MNTH AGO she used 5 days n I don't remember her 4 digit pin to block n stop direct payment coming out in 5 days plz

@Liajazz777

You have posted to an old thread - for future reference you'll have a better chance of getting help if you start your own topic.

You can opt out of auto pay and delete your credit card information in your self serve account. The plan will not renew if the system has not access to funds.

You need your e-mail address and password for access to your self serve account, the PIN would be needed when you are calling *611 (and I'm not sure if deleting your payment details is an option there?)

If you can't log into your account you need to send a private message to the moderator team (= Public Mobile employees).

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN*, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

* If you don't have the PIN, the moderators will ask you for 3 pieces of info out of these;

- Complete mailing address

- Email address

- Alternate phone number

- Date of birth

- Last top up date & amount

Note that the name on the account is no longer a valid piece of information either. 

Need Help? Let's chat.