cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderators Operational Hours

trgtrg2020
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone know what time Moderators work till? I’m trying to get them to change my Voicemail PIN, Account PIN and Account Email. The entire process is taking hours. They haven’t replied in over 2 hours after asking initial security questions.

Also, every time MOD replies it’s a new person coming in and asking the exact same security questions already asked by the last MOD. Had to answer same questions twice. You would think they’d just assign 1 person to your issue LoL!

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@trgtrg2020 

At the moment, there are only 3 moderator online.

You may get a moderator to help you tomorrow.

Yup always see a mod 1-4am EST online.

@trgtrg2020 wrote:

Does anyone know what time Moderators work till? I’m trying to get them to change my Voicemail PIN, Account PIN and Account Email. The entire process is taking hours. They haven’t replied in over 2 hours after asking initial security questions.

From what I've seen, there are some moderators here pretty much 24 hours per day, although as @Jb456 has said, the help articles don't support this claim. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@trgtrg2020 you will probably get one more reply today. then your request will be resolved by tomorrow.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-support#:~:text=During%20peak%20periods%2C%2....

When Are Moderators Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note - this is the times PM lists however mods have been known to be online very late at night, early morning answering questions.

Need Help? Let's chat.