cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator very slow response!

5ukmeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, just wondering what is the usual wait time for the moderator team to reply to a private message? Been over a day now. Needs them to fix my issues. Thanks for any help

5 REPLIES 5

5ukmeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After 72hrs they reply and reply again next 72 hrs :):

@Carld123 wrote:

@5ukmeh wrote:

Hi, just wondering what is the usual wait time for the moderator team to reply to a private message? Been over a day now. Needs them to fix my issues. Thanks for any help

@5ukmeh.up to 72 hrs

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@5ukmeh, the general rule of thumb is to seek community support for interactions that do not involve account related issues that require making account changes that the customer cannot do themselves.  The community is far quicker at responding to inquiries than the moderator team.  However, all account changes that you have tried but are unable to do yourself would need moderator team assistance.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you get your answer?if you don’t mind you can post your questions here! We are happy to help you.

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think 2-3 days is average.  Is there maybe something that you can post on here?  Someone may have an answer for you.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@5ukmeh wrote:

@5ukmeh.up to 72 hrs

Need Help? Let's chat.