cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile login constantly refreshing

Olestradamus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I'm trying to login to the Mobile App using my Eversafe ID. However, I can't even load the login screen. When I tap "Log In" in the Mobile App, the next screen is stuck in a loop and constantly refreshes. I can see brief flickers of "Loading..." and "Checking your session". I cannot see the login form.

Anybody know how I can fix this? This is preventing me from activating my SIM.

Edit: Specs
iPhone 13 256 GB
iOS 16.6.1 now updated to 17.2.1
Safari and Chrome browsers

12 REPLIES 12

Olestradamus

Updated iOS, deleted app and reinstalled. My login screen still refreshes constantly. =(

aip0401
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had this same problem until I read another suggestion to tap on another tab (like My Rewards) when this problem happens and it should correct itself and load properly after. 

Olestradamus

Sorry, can you be more specific on "update Carrier Profile"? How do I do that?

hi @Olestradamus yes that could be the problem.  After iOS updated, update Carrier Profile once more 

Olestradamus

I also just noticed I'm behind on iOS versions so I'm going to try an upgrade and see where that gets me.

Olestradamus

Thank you @Handy1 and @hTideGnow for your suggestions so far.

I tried as suggested:

• Restart phone
  • Delete app
  • Reinstall app
  • Login
  • Still see infinite refreshing login screen

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Olestradamus I find less problems to use the web version 

if you want to continue with the app, Uninstall it first? reboot phone first and then reinstall and try

@Olestradamus  No need to apologize. The community is just made up of customers like you and me to help one another . Support  usually reply with I the hour sometimes longer but 

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Olestradamus

Thanks I've sent a DM to @CS_Agent. I might have sent more than one, so sorry. I didn't see any "sent" messages so I was concerned my first one didn't send. Now I realize, "sent" messages are behind a drop down option.

@Olestradamus  Please submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Olestradamus

I waited overnight and still the same result.
On my mobile device, I've tried logging in with separate browsers (Safari and Chrome), I've tried clearing browser cache and I've tried Private Browsing/Incognito.I'm still stuck in a refresh loop.

I'm only able to post this because I can login through my laptop (I can't chat or forum post on my mobile). I also noticed my laptop encountered this infinite refresh problem yesterday but magically fixed itself the next day.

The most important thing for me is I need to login to the mobile app so I can activate my eSIM.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Olestradamus  This happens to me to I just back out after 15 seconds and go to log back in and it take me right into my account . You can also try incognito / private mode or from another device can try the app also but I find it does exact same thing most times 

try uninstalling the app wait 10-15 mins and re install it and try again @Olestradamus 

Need Help? Let's chat.