cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data Turned Off

pam101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mobile data has been turned off, I checked my usage and I used 1 gig which is all I get on my monthly plan, but I have a one time data bonus of 5gigs, that hasn't been used, and it says active, so why isn't it covering my overage automatically? What can I do?

7 REPLIES 7

@pam101 wrote:

Thanks so much, I did that and now it looks like my mobile data is back. Nothing is working properly, when I clicked on accept as solution, it comes up with a red highlighted message, so I have to reply instead of accepted as solution.  Thanks again.

I have changed this solution from your above reply to the post of the person who informed you about the possibliity of you being affected by network issues.  It appears that the network issues from earlier in the day are to blame for your some of your services not working.

pam101

Thanks so much, I did that and now it looks like my mobile data is back. Nothing is working properly, when I clicked on accept as solution, it comes up with a red highlighted message, so I have to reply instead of accepted as solution.  Thanks again.

pam101

Thanks  I will keep an eye that.

ace_phone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Telus is having issues: BC and Alberta

ace_phone_0-1630609779814.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

the bonus should kick in automatically.   

are you in BC?? maybe the outage is affecting you..

https://www.citynews1130.com/2021/09/02/wireless-outage-telus-customers-bc-alberta/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pam101 

check it out is issue Towers Map in your area...outages Here link, 

something maybe is help, do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@pam101 

tttt.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.