cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing sign up rewards

stelladerbish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not receive my welcome bonus of a free month and 5gb of data.  Can you please rectify?

4 REPLIES 4

Murphcrud
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should contact the moderators to help with this.  It has happened before and they seem to correct the problem quickly, when they are made aware of the problem

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@stelladerbish When you signed up on the promotion, does all the following met:

- Your email address when signing up same as email when activating the SIM account.

- You should have got an email from PM congratulating you that they received your email and you are eligible for the Flash sale.

- Did you activate your SIM before February 8/21.

- Your PM plan $25 or higher every 30 days

If all of these requirements are met. I would suggest you contact a PM moderator through the SIMon chat option  but asked that you want to contact the moderator. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@stelladerbish 

Please bear in mind that this promotion had two generations - the Boxing Day and the New Year's versions.

The Boxing Day promotion could be activated both in-store and online for promotion eligibility while they New Year's version was only applicable to online activations.

Also, the 5GB bonus was only applicable to $25 and up plans.

If you meet that criteria and you activated by the promotion end-date with the same email that you had pre-registered for the promotion, then you should be good to getting those items if they were not yet provided. 

@stelladerbish wrote:

I did not receive my welcome bonus of a free month and 5gb of data.  Can you please rectify?

You'll need to open a ticket to ask the moderators to fix this. This can be done by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.