cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Data

pacx12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey

I noticed my data is missing the proper amount including the holiday Christmas data and loyalty data. my account expired i topped it up 2 days later and still my data is missing. Can this be adjusted please?

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pacx12 

Do you mean the August 2019 thank you data add on? And the "more is merrier" gifts? Whereas one could disappear if used I highly doubt all of them would....but another member had theirs disappear inexplicably. But do you have a recent screenshot of your account to prove it? Contact customer support and explain the situation and see what they say....

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pacx12   So, after you topped up, you data wasn't reset and you didn't even get the regular data for the current cycle?  What is showing in My Data & Add-ons on the Overview page of the My Account?  You don't see any line about data at all?  Usually it meant data area all used up.  You can check the Usage page to see if it shows any data were used since your last renewal.

How much data you supposed to have?  

If you want PM to look into it, you can open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.