cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed a payment

omarkamel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my preauthorized payment card stopped. So, I missed my payment. Now I wanna pay and get back the plan I was on with the offer.

6 REPLIES 6

KimPomares1

Thanks. My credit card bounced and it took me forever to find the solution. I tried to log in to my account, but because the payment failed it would not let me log in. I did not know I could not dial 611 and manage payments there.

@omarkamel yes, I think you have the $55 plan with $20 off. 

Because you missed the regular renewal, you now have to pay the full $55 amount this time first.  But PM will add the $20 back right after and it will be used towards next renewal (and you will get $20 off in the next renewal still)

please go ahead and make a manually full payment $55+tax first and get the credit back after

@omarkamel 

I just checked and there still is available the 20GB plan is $45...then whatever Rewards you may have could bring that down.

added pic...

40.png

omarkamel

I used to pay 41.5$ for 20 GB plan. Now they are asking for 63.5$. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@omarkamel   no worry, you will not miss the offer

Just login to My Account, click Reactivate my plan, then follow the steps to make a manual payment.

Once payment is made successfully, logoff from My Account and restart your phone and you should be good to go

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

and if the offer you are talking about is the $20 off $55 plan, you likley have to pay the full $55 amount this time first.  But PM will add the $20 back right after and it will be used towards next renewal (and you will get $20 off in the next renewal still)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@omarkamel 

try dialing 611 to add $$$ to your acct. You will need your PM pin number.

Need Help? Let's chat.