cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes usage incorrectly shown.

Greg_R844
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm still waiting on the My Account to start filtering properly but while checking it I noticed a new glitch in the system. I have used minutes in plan cycle but for some reason the usage in my account shows zero... I'm now at the point that I don't trust the information shown in the web page at all. 😞

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this situation as well?

Minutes usage incorrect.png

8 REPLIES 8

Greg_R844

The minutes now show a reasonable number of minutes (# & usage bar). I'm not going to go back and calculate them since the filter doesn't work properly if you try to subset the date range by a sub-category and this would require more effort than it's actually worth. This filter capability is the one thing I was very happy to see on the redesigned webpage/portal... too bad it doesn't work. I'll just keep checking occasionally and see if they've got it figured out yet.  😕

glecky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a problem with data usage being seen as all used but not phone minutes as my plan is unlimited talk/text

So you see new numbers on the plan usage area? Or green fill for the minutes gauge? Now do they correspond with the detailed usage area since the last renewal on the 29th? (don't forget rounding up of minutes)

Greg_R844

I'm going to accept your response as the solution but in fact when I went back into My account (timed out) it showed completely different values. I did hit the spinner (aka refresh) and the numbers didn't change at that point but they sure had since I created my post with the attached image so I know I'm not going crazy.. lol

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah it seems to jump all over and be inaccurate for things like data, etc too. Hopefully they fix these bugs sooner than later.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Greg_R844 Hi try clearing your cache and cookies or try a different browser in incognito mode for example chrome see if that clears up your self serve page

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I struggle with trusting it too. Can you find the little spinner refresh arrow just below your plan usage box and see any different numbers.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

I have noticed that as well. If you use Incognito mode, you'll get better information.

Need Help? Let's chat.