cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message unauthorized

Ericsparrow56
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone having this issue when trying to log into their self serve account?  No matter what I try, it still shows up.  I've tried on 3 different phones, a laptop and 2 other people's phones...all the same outcome.  I've tried to submit a ticket AND resetting my password, and it says there was a issue.  My plan is active too. Everything is working the way it should. 

Screenshot_20220715-074451_Chrome.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

ValeryD1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I dealt with the problem by changing the passport and clearing the cache.
The first is to clear the cache, data of the apps on the phone and the cache computer (chrome)
Second, when entering your account, select the option - I forgot my passport and go through the procedure for changing the passport.

parkerremy2

Ok, great. So if it were account related how would it make any difference if they had tried to sign in via another device or laptop/computer? 

HI @parkerremy2   yeah, that's great.  OP confirmed it could be account related and not just cache.

@Ericsparrow56 wrote:

Ok..so it's not just my account.  Funny thing is, my girlfriend and daughter can sign into theirs no problems.

HI @Ericsparrow56   they can login on the device you tried?  then yes, it could be problem on the backend, open ticket with CS Agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah a bunch of different errors and screens come up it seems, even before the new overhaul, bit of a pain but I guess it just comes with the territory

Ericsparrow56

Ok..so it's not just my account.  Funny thing is, my girlfriend and daughter can sign into theirs no problems.

parkerremy2

OP clearly stated that they had tried multiple different devices and a laptop 

parkerremy2

YES it's driving me insane. They need to figure this out and fix it

Hi @Ericsparrow56   

um.. it works for me.

Try another device (computer or phones)  if possible.

Maybe a ticket with PM CS Agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ericsparrow56

I've tried all that. Still nothing 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Ericsparrow56 

open from computer browser and use one page inPrivate mode,

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ericsparrow56 

Yes, I got it too sometimes,  I used another browser and can get back in

You can also clear cache and restart browser, or use Incognito mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.