cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marked as "Spam"

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So I just posted and my post got marked as spam. I submitted an "abuse report" as indicated. I noticed @computergeek541 edited my post 3 minutes later. What gives?

BTW...I still cannot reply!

Edit #1:

@computergeek541 

Thanks for the reply but it is also about community profile issues as I still cannot reply to posts or private messages or directly access my profile. Is that not a community issue?

3 REPLIES 3

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@treefrog I don't get notifications when a message is edited.  Only the original.  So if i saw it already and don't look again, I wouldn't know if something was added or deleted. 

I dont know if that's my set up or the way the system works. 

You can check your set up under your Avatar.  Click My Settings,  preferences.  You can change as you like.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Does a tagged member recieve a notification when it's an edit of the original post?

@computergeek541 

I replied to you via an edit of my OP but I don't know if you get notified as such. Feel free to move this to the "Marked as Spam" thread. I have very limited options when seeking help from the community due to my community account issues with the inability to reply!

@treefrog wrote:

So I just posted and my post got marked as spam. I submitted an "abuse report" as indicated. I noticed @computergeek541 edited my post 3 minutes later. What gives?

BTW...I still cannot reply!

I simply removed the category of "Community" as the thread wasn't about Community website issues or questions.  I didn't mark the thread as spam.  Unfortunately, the website platform doesn't seem to have liked something about the other thread.  There is some type of software algorithm that is used for spam filtering.

Need Help? Let's chat.