cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making calls

Pattylyn123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to make a phone call I am getting a message unable to make voice calls..can someone tell me why this is happening please

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you are on the 100 mins plan, keep in mind that they round up the next minutes even if the call is only a few seconds 

AlbertoP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are you registered to automatic payment? If so, check if your last payment passed. If it didn't, it may be that your account has been suspended until you paid. It just happened to my other account: the autopay did not pass for some unknown reason.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pattylyn123 

If you have the $15 limited minute plan, check your self serve account overview section to see if the calling minute line shows up. If so, you should be able to call out. If the line is not there, that normally means you used up all your outgoing minutes.

If the line exists on a limited minute plan, or you are on a unlimited calling Canada Wide plan, then try adding a "1" in front of the area code and phone number you are calling.

If the calls still go through you can ignore those messages.

Do one or more of the below may help with that message or finicky things:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Pattylyn123 Did you recently activate? How is your account status? Do you get that error message on all calls or some? Have you tried restarting your phone? Have you tried adding +1 in front of a number? What about texting and data services? 

Need Help? Let's chat.