cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major service issues

Shwa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The last few days I have had very sporadic service. It seems today I have no service at all. I have wifi and Bluetooth still. I am able to make calls via Whatsapp. I just have no public mobile service. Anyone else?

6 REPLIES 6

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shwa 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Shwa

I have already tried those solutions and done the suggested things. I'll have service for a few minutes then absolutely nothing.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shwa 

Reset your network settings, reinstall sim card, try sim if it is a physical one in another unlocked phone.

Shwa

I have an active account. There is no reported outages.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shwa  And you account is still active ? Also check 

Outage map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

Need Help? Let's chat.