cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards

Bonglalala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On the reward page it shows $1 loyalty rewards but the discount hasn't been applied on the payments for few months. Still paying same amount as before the loyalty reward. How to fix the problem here? 

12 REPLIES 12

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Korth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bonglalala : I was picking up on your "hasn't been applied on the payments for few months". But yes to fill out on the thought of others...this place is 30 days. A year is 365 (duh 🙂 ). So on your 360th day (12th) renewal you would have seen the dollar added to your rewards area. Then on your next renewal (and thereafter) you'd get the dollar as a reward.

360 days is less than 365 days, so no reward 360 days after account activation when you're pre-paying your 13th 30-day cycle. First reward is applied 390 days after account activation when you're pre-paying your 14th 30-day cycle. Subsequent loyalty reward increments are similarly offset. Days of inactive/suspended service (with "Expired" plan status) are not counted. Days from partial or interrupted 30-day plan cycles (force "change/renew your plan now", as some people do to refresh their data provisions) are not counted.

I think the new rule now provides for a (cumulative?) 60 days grace period as shown in this Help article:

The Loyalty Reward

How Does It Work?

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Korth : That's, in effect, what I said. But thanks for saying it another way. And I acknowledge your additional detail of delays in accumulated loyalty time.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bonglalala : I was picking up on your "hasn't been applied on the payments for few months". But yes to fill out on the thought of others...this place is 30 days. A year is 365 (duh 🙂 ). So on your 360th day (12th) renewal you would have seen the dollar added to your rewards area. Then on your next renewal (and thereafter) you'd get the dollar as a reward.

360 days is less than 365 days, so no reward 360 days after account activation when you're pre-paying your 13th 30-day cycle. First reward is applied 390 days after account activation when you're pre-paying your 14th 30-day cycle. Subsequent loyalty reward increments are similarly offset. Days of inactive/suspended service (with "Expired" plan status) are not counted. Days from partial or interrupted 30-day plan cycles (force "change/renew your plan now", as some people do to refresh their data provisions) are not counted.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bonglalala 

Check your payment history to see your plan and reward applied. If you see $1 in credits then it will be applied in your next month renewal.

If still you dont see it getting applied, contact support and create a ticket. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Quigley wrote:

@Anonymous     Are you now going to switch your last post with your first?  😆

It's a new trick.  lol

@Quigley : Nope. 1. I wouldn't. 2. I'm not yet sure I'm wrong...or right.

But that was nasty trick to pull by that user.

@Anonymous     Are you now going to switch your last post with your first?  😆

It's a new trick.  lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is applied to your next renewal date after 12 months.

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Quigley : Joined the _community_ then. I activated a few weeks before I joined the community. 🙂

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Bonglalala 

Looks like that is your first loyalty reward, so it's listed but won't be applied to your renewal till next month.  November ☺️

Edit..... that's because you joined PM in October of 2020..   it's applied in the 13th payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bonglalala : Is it possible you're not calculating taxes? Can you look on your payment history from here and see if there's a mention of a loyalty reward listed.

Need Help? Let's chat.