cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty reward.

Hamid0812
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a message last month saying that I would begin to receive a loyalty reward with my August payment. Where is my loyalty reward?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Hamid0812  - with my accounts that have reached loyalty periods, they all show being credited on the 14th payment to public mobile.

# of Payments

(edit, and # of 30 day cycles without renewing early or being suspended)

Note/Awarded
1This is your activation payment
14$1 should be applied (if not suspended for more than 60 days within the anniversary period)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hamid0812 

Is today your third anniversary? Mine is tomorrow but I renewed the other day....however your renewal if you have been active this whole time would have been July 25th? As soon as my plan payment was taken marking 36/30 day cycles my loyalty reward changed in my rewards account from $2 to $3. If your account is suspended for more than 60 days in a row the your loyalty reward increasing will be delayed by the same amount of days.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Hamid0812 

The Loyalty Reward On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

The Loyalty Reward is will be apply on bill 13 month you will see it.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Hamid0812 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Need Help? Let's chat.