cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost email for my son's account - no access to PM portal

AM_32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi folks,

My apologies if this has been covered already but I've failed to find the answer..

I created an account specifically for my son a while back.  We've been using PM happily since. For his account, I used/created another email as I cannot link his line to mine.  Seems to be a PM limitation.  All accounts bill against the same credit card, address etc..

Unfortunately, I've lost access to this specific email.  Neither do I recall what the address was.  As a result we cannot access the PM portal for this account.  I've tried the following:

• Triggering the "Forget email" function.
    • This fails miserably since it appears to send an email to an account I can no longer access.  
  • Anything support related is not very helpful since it keeps advising me to login.  I have no access to his account.  Again all paths leads to zero.
  • Created this post under my own account in the hopes that  someone can point me in the right direction 

Any help would be appreciated at this point.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AM_32 You're welcome! I hope you are able to regain access to your son's account quickly! Have a great day!

AM_32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've just created a ticket.

Thank you both for a super quick response!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AM_32 

use this link to message Customer Support. Give them as much account info as you can recall....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AM_32 Yes, that's a tricky situation and I've learnt to write down all my information since I have multiple accounts as well. It sounds like you've really tried everything possible without success. 

In that case, you may need to open a ticket with a customer service agent so that they could look into the issue. Here is the link: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your community inbox (little envelope) for the response of the Customer Service rep. 

Need Help? Let's chat.