cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Rewords!

Neo2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Until last month I had recommended friends reward $37/mo, this month suddenly became $14, I do not understand what happened, what should I do? Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Neo2019 wrote:

Until last month I had recommended friends reward $37/mo, this month suddenly became $14, I do not understand what happened, what should I do? Thanks.

@Neo2019  You should say " Thank you, Public Mobile!" 😉

I had three “Ghost Referrals” that vanished about a month ago. If I counted the phone numbers in the drop down list there were three numbers in total less than my monthly credit amount previously, now it all adds up again.

Interestingly though just this past Friday afternoon I received the “Cha-Ching” text message telling me i had a new referral. A couple of hours later I checked in self serve and noted my Referral reward $ had incremented by $1 but the number of referral phone numbers had not increased. Next morning my referral $ had dropped back by $1. So something is still causing Ghost Account referral credits but it looks as though the software change quickly found and removed it.

AE_Collector

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Neo2019 The system issue was fixed. It allow to get extra $ even if your referral is no longer active with PM. You can try to contact all your referrals to see whether or not they are with PM still.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Neo2019 

You are not alone.  For subscribers with at least 1 -2 years service with PM, PM server gave us extra referrals because of the software bug.  Now, they fixed the bug and correct the refer-a-friend reward count.  PM let us keep the credit we already received. So, get busy and get more friends to join PM.

Have a better and better days!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Neo2019 If your friends are no longer with PM, the referral rewards are updated accordingly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Neo2019 wrote:

Not long ago, they fixed a bug where we enjoyed undeserved excess referral rewards. If you can prove that all of those 37 were real and are still active with PM then you'll need to contact the moderators.

I went from 8 down to 2 on one account.

Need Help? Let's chat.