cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Phone

JGC82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've lost my Public mobile phone and can't login to my original account with the 2 factor authentication.  I have a new phone and new Public mobile Sim, just need to swap phones.  PLEASE HELP.

12 REPLIES 12

JGC82

Thank you, I have opened a ticket. None of the workarounds worked.

@JGC82 

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup on this new system. 

Have you login to My Account since EverSafe was introduced? Look like you didn't set up EverSafe login yet.

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

JGC82

Thank you!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JGC82 

you need to submit ticket with agent to help to get back into My Account 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@JGC82 

Try a few times and if it still doesn’t work then your only option is to contact a CS_Agent.

JGC82

When I click, "resend code" the only options I have are "send text" or "send voice message" neither will work in this case.  How do we get to send to email????

@JGC82 

You will need to contact a CS_Agent by private messaging at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

JGC82

It doesn't give the option to send to email or to try another option.

JGC82

It doesn't give the option to send to email, auto sends to the phone that isn't accessible. 

@JGC82

The code will be sent to your email so you can access your account.

JGC82

Thank you for your reply. I no longer have the old phone, so the code won't be accessed.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JGC82 

Tap on Resend Code and it will give you the option of sending the 2FA code to the registered email then go to your Profile section and update the SIM card number and reboot your phone by powering off then back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.