cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for the $19/plan

Cat50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to downgrade to the $19 per month plan.  When I log in and ask to change my subscription, it’s not there?  Help!!

5 REPLIES 5

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you want to keep your number but just don’t need all that data etc consider Freedom Mobile - they do offer a $5 basic plan with unlimited texts but only 120 voice and also only 100 mb of 5G data . Hope you get this before a zealous oracle removes this post . Good luck. .

I got this plan for my grandmother and she’s quite happy with it . My wife is now also considering to port to freedom because she mostly uses WIFI at home and at relatives homes. 

hi @Cat50 if you like PM, you can port out and port back in

and what is the cheapest plan you see there? $30?

I would also check with PM agent again, maybe submit a ticket and ask

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Cat50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was paying $15 per month and upgraded it for the summer to have a hotspot at my trailer.  Now I wanted to downgrade it for the winter while I’m out of the country.  I guess looking for a new provider is my only solution.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Cat50 

plan change not as flexible as before.  you can only change to plans available on your account. And generally it is harder to downgrade your plans, less plan with lower values will be available 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cat50  That’s because the $19 plan is just for new activations , public mobile has made it harder to downgrade plans . We can only change to what’s available to us to change to in our accounts 

Need Help? Let's chat.