cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance

Suebdo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not have international long distance in my plan.  Am I charged long distance rates on incoming calls?

10 REPLIES 10

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@shskr wrote:

Being a prepaid plan you cannot be charged for what you don't have in your plan.

Makes sense — however when I had a Bell plan I was being charged for long distance incoming calls. Had to even call them to disable my voice mail that was set by default in order not to be charged for LD voice mail messages.

BEER

Mark2en
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Don’t worry you will not be charged for any long distance call received or if you call someone, if you don’t buy ad-on. Maybe you hear the automatic message # that long distance charge may be applied# and for that you’re worried, but don’t be.

Have a good one!

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There has never been difference between incomin calls, local or domestic or international. So don't worry.

bnaugler24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when you are on a monthly plan with Public Mobile you can recieve all calls for free from anywhere in the world.

shskr

Being a prepaid plan you cannot be charged for what you don't have in your plan.

Jackhyf63

@Suebdo All Incoming Calls, Domestic and International, are Free.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Suebdo wrote:

I do not have international long distance in my plan.  Am I charged long distance rates on incoming calls?

And with never no more charges..you can always receive calls ( if you have an active plan with calls) from every where in the world.Smiley Happy

missorange

I think you still can receive the incoming call from international, but cannot call out.  

Lar

You can't be charged for what your plan does not include.  Same as you can't be charged for overuse of text or phone. When those run out, your done unless you go online and buy more or wait until the plan renews. That's the beauty of prepaid, there are no overages.

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.