cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance Add-on 200

manuvarghese
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I added a $8 addon for 200 LD minutes - it says US & Canada - does that mean international calls are not available in this addon ?

I was using a 400 Intl addon earlier, if the current addon is only US & Canada - can I have this changed to 400  Intl addon as I need intl minutes , I can add 7$ more funds asap. 

Apologies for the oversight

4 REPLIES 4

manuvarghese
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had to make few calls but i had credits in my current Intl LD addon but somehow my US addon got activated 😞

Anyways thanks folks - topped up with $7 and sent a message to mods 

Add $7 to your account first, and do not make any long distance calls until it's changed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

EDIT: @closng beat me to the punch 🙂

@manuvarghese correct, the 200 min / $8 add-on is only for calls from Canada to Canada or the USA, while the 400 min / $15 add-on also includes calls from Canada to I believe 18 international countries.  You will need to make the $7 top-up first, and then contact the @CS_Agent via private message and ask them to remove the 200 min add-on and add the 400 instead.  

Click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @manuvarghese,

Yes, the add-on that you have added only includes long distance minutes to US and Canada.

If you want that corrected to be international calling minutes, you will have to message tghe Moderators to get this corrected. Please send the Moderators a message with your account details (account name, phone number, pin, etc..) and your issue using the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.