Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login failed

natralph
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent 

Hi,

I have been trying for days to login to my account and it keeps saying my information (password) is wrong which I know for a fact it isn’t. Regardless, I have tried the “forgot password” reset thing and I can’t get past the first step to change it. 

I need access to my account to cancel auto-pay (I’m not even sure if I enabled it) .

I changed providers when I got a new phone but my number remained the same. Is this the reason I am unable to log in? 

Thanks in advance,

Nat

3 REPLIES 3

bondmi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you ported out your number it automatically closed your account .if you did not port out contact moderators with DM .

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.fig2.png

natralph
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

I won’t know if I get charged until a week away but nice to know that I shouldn’t. 

Thanks again! 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@natralph wrote:

I changed providers when I got a new phone but my number remained the same. Is this the reason I am unable to log in? 

@natralphWhen you ported out of public mobile, your public mobile account was closed /  deleted. Auto pay should have been removed by itself. If you still are getting charged thats a glitch in the public mobile billing system and you need to send a message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.