trocdau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello can u please help me please!

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @trocdau,

Sorry to hear that your self-serve account has been disabled!

This usually occurs when an account is deactivated - have you ported out, or not made a payment in over 90 days?

Please confirm,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Try a couple more with forgot password option. if that do not work either you will have to contact a Mod for that here is what you need to contact a Moderator

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

trocdau

trocdau
Hi, yes i tried to login to my account but its said login fail and has been disabled please contact community for help, but i havent login for a while its was my only 1 attempted, what info u need thank you!

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

@trocdau

Hello to the forums.

First I highly recommend to not post your email in here as it is a private info in a public community.

Second; am I correct in assumig that that you can't log in to your account ? the question is not clear. 

Is it possible that you got locked out because of wrong passwords or what. It will be great to provide more info about the issue (dont post emails or phone numbers)

Need Help? Let's chat.